Iverna GardensAdmission and Fees
All children go on to the waiting list. We look at each term as it comes along, see how many places we have free, and then offer those places to children on the list in order of registration. Children must be two, or older, to qualify for entry (they are able to start at the beginning of the term after they have turned two).
Please fill out our booking form to request an appointment to see the school.
To accept a place, a £500 deposit is payable. This deposit is kept and put against the pupil’s final term’s fees if the correct notice has been given. The first term’s fees may be payable up to six months in advance, and, once paid, are not refundable under any circumstances.
Fees are payable in advance and reviewed annually. A full term’s notice is required before the removal of any child or a term’s fees are due. We are registered with a number of childcare voucher companies. Some employers use these companies to provide childcare benefit vouchers to their employees. Note: we are registered for two Government childcare grants:
- The Universal Entitlement, which provides 15 hours of free education from the term after children turn three (cut-off dates being 31/08, 31/12, 31/03). You will not be charged for the 15 free hours, but, to be part of the Gardens Montessori community, you will be charged the difference between the fees published below and the amount of the grant. The precise monetary value of the termly grant varies according to term length but is between £800 and £1100 depending on session.
- The Extended Entitlement, which provides an additional 15 hours (30 hours in total). This grant is means-tested and information about it, including how to apply, can be seen here.
- Afternoon (1.25pm to 3.55pm) £2,700 per term (five days a week only)
- Morning (9am to 12 noon) £2,985 per term (five days a week only)
- Lunch Bunch (morning session plus afternoon to 3pm): £490 per day/term. Parents provide a packed lunch.
Note: the price for lunch bunch is based on ten sessions a term. If there are any days which end up being fewer than ten (due to bank holidays, outings or inset days), then they will be priced pro-rata. There is no surcharge for terms where more than ten sessions are attended (autumn term, as an example).
- Occasional Lunch Bunch: £55
Optional: £70 per term for French.
If you would like to register, please fill in our registration form. Register