Victoria RoadAdmission and Fees
All children go on to the waiting list. We look at each term as it comes along, see how many places we have free, and then offer those places to children on the list in order of registration. Children must be two, or older, to qualify for entry (they are able to start at the beginning of the term after they have turned two).
Please fill out our booking form to request an appointment to see the school.
To accept a place, a £500 deposit is payable. This deposit is kept and put against the pupil’s final term’s fees if the correct notice has been given. The first term’s fees may be payable up to six months in advance, and, once paid, are not refundable under any circumstances.
Registration fee will be £100 (currently set at £55).
Fees are payable in advance and reviewed annually. A full term’s notice is required before the removal of any child or a term’s fees are due. We are registered with a number of childcare voucher companies. Some employers use these companies to provide childcare benefit vouchers to their employees. Note: we are registered for two Government childcare grants:
- The Universal Entitlement, which provides 15 hours of free education from the term after children turn three (cut-off dates being 31/08, 31/12, 31/03). You will not be charged for the 15 free hours, but, to be part of the Gardens Montessori community, you will be charged the difference between the fees published below and the amount of the grant. The precise monetary value of the termly grant varies according to term length but is between £800 and £1100 depending on session.
- The Extended Entitlement, which provides an additional 15 hours (30 hours in total). This grant is means-tested and information about it, including how to apply, can be seen here.
Important note: fees for 22-23 remain broadly in line with the previous three years except that they are now charged in proportion to the length of the term. Fees when viewed on a weekly basis have previously been calculated as £280 a week. When applied to the proposed term lengths for 22-23, full term fees are as follows:
- Autumn term 2022 morning (13 weeks, 9am to 12 noon) £3,638 per term
- Spring term 2023 morning (11 weeks, 9am to 12 noon) £3,078 per term
- Summer term 2023 morning (13 weeks, 9am to 12 noon £3,638 per term
- Lunch Hour (12 noon to 1pm)
£17 per day ad hoc
Autumn 2022 term (13 weeks, £169 per day per term)
Spring 2023 term (11 weeks, £143 per day per term )
Summer 2023 term (13 weeks, £169 per day per term)
- Lunch Bunch (12 noon to 3pm):
£49 per day ad hoc
Autumn 2022 term (13 weeks, £637 per day per term)
Spring 2023 term (11 weeks, £539 per day per term )
Summer 2023 term (13 weeks, £637 per day per term)
Pick-up at 3.30pm: additional £10 a day
Pick-up at 4pm: additional £20 a day
- Lunch Bunch Plus (12 noon to 3pm, and includes an extra-curricular activity – see below)
£75 per day ad hoc, £59 per day/term
Autumn 2022 term (13 weeks, £767 per day per term)
Spring 2023 term (11 weeks, £649 per day per term )
Summer 2023 term (13 weeks, £767 per day per term)
Pick-up at 3.30pm: additional £5 a day
Pick-up at 4pm: additional £10 a day
- Late pick-up fees (£5 per five minutes after grace period of ten minutes)
- Extra Curricular Activities in the afternoons (see Lunch Bunch Plus):
Dance & Drama
Science and Cooking
If you would like to register, please fill in our registration form. Register