Victoria RoadAdmission and Fees
All children go on to the waiting list. We look at each term as it comes along, see how many places we have free, and then offer those places to children on the list in order of registration. Children must be two, or older, to qualify for entry (they are able to start at the beginning of the term after they have turned two).
Please fill out our booking form to request an appointment to see the school.
To accept a place, a £500 deposit is payable. This deposit is kept and put against the pupil’s final term’s fees if the correct notice has been given. The first term’s fees may be payable up to six months in advance, and, once paid, are not refundable under any circumstances.
Registration fee is £100.
Fees are payable in advance and reviewed annually.
A full term’s notice is required before the removal of any child or a term’s fees are due.
We are registered with a number of childcare voucher companies. Some employers use these companies to provide childcare benefit vouchers to their employees.
Note: we are registered for two Government childcare grants:
- The Universal Entitlement, which provides 15 hours of free education from the term after children turn three (cut-off dates being 31/08, 31/12, 31/03). You will not be charged for the 15 free hours, but, to be part of the Gardens Montessori community, you will be charged the difference between the fees published below and the amount of the grant. The precise monetary value of the termly grant varies according to term length but is between £1100 and £1300 depending on session.
- The Extended Entitlement, which provides an additional 15 hours (30 hours in total). This grant is means-tested and information about it, including how to apply, can be seen here.
Morning fees for 2023 to 2024 will be based on a weekly rate of £295 per week. They will be charged in proportion to the length of the term with a deduction for the Universal and Extended Entitlement mentioned above.
Termly Fees prior to any credit entitlement is as below.
- Autumn term 2023 (13 weeks, 9am to 12 noon) £3,835 per term
- Spring term 2024 (11 weeks, 9am to 12 noon) £3,245 per term
- Summer term 2024 (13 weeks, 9am to 12 noon) £3,835 per term
- Lunch Hour (12 noon to 1pm)
£17 per day for ad hoc.
£13 per day basis if pre-booking for the term
Autumn 2023 term (13 weeks, £169 per day per term)
Spring 2024 term (11 weeks, £143 per day per term )
Summer 2024 term (13 weeks, £169 per day per term)
- Lunch Bunch Plus (12 noon to 3pm, and includes extra-curricular activities from the list below)
£75 per day ad hoc
£59 per day basis if pre-booking for the term
Autumn 2023 term (13 weeks, £767 per day per term)
Spring 2024 term (11 weeks, £649 per day per term )
Summer 2024 term (13 weeks, £767 per day per term)
- Late pick-up fees (£5 per five minutes after grace period of ten minutes)
Pick-up at 3.30pm: additional £5 per day
Pick-up at 4.00pm: additional £10 per day
- Extra Curricular Activities in the afternoons (see Lunch Bunch Plus):
If you would like to register, please fill in our registration form. Register